Top UK Estate Agents
A good estate agent will know the best way to market your home to achieve the maximum price. They handhold most of us through the stressful process and can help to achieve the best deal when selling a home. A homeowner might ask three or four agents for appraisals of the property’s value, and although the temptation may be to opt for the highest, this isn’t always the best route to take. Many Estate agencies are small businesses looking to be the best in their local housing market.
Online presence is important for agents that are essentially marketing businesses for properties, we work with estate agents helping them grow their online presence from social media management to search engine optimisation
Top UK Estate Agents
We find the top UK estate agents who are the most social and have created an estate agency leaderboard in partnership with Rise Global, Kred Scores, and Twitter data. The leaderboard independently generates a score that reflects the social activity
How are the estate agency scores calculated?
Metrics to calculate the top estate agents in Berkshire score include
- Each estate agency receives a point for each twitter list that they have been included on. This Twitter feature allows users to organize their followers
- The system counts the number of followers an estate has allocating a score
- The leaderboard will also calculate the number of people the estate agent is following
- The system uses data from Kred to assess each estate agents influence see below for more details
- You can see the full breakdown of the scores at RiseGlobal
Want to be included on the board?
We welcome agencies from all over the UK and have bound to missed some of the top-performing estate agencies out, to be part of our social media leaderboard,
Join Join Here
more here: Top UK Estate Agents
What is a Kred Score?
Kred measures Influence by assessing how frequently you are Retweeted, Replied, Mentioned and Followed on Twitter. If you connect your Facebook account to your Kred profile, you get Influence points when people interact with your content on your wall and the walls of others who have registered their Facebook account with Kred. Facebook interactions counted towards your Kred include Posts, Mentions, Likes, Shares and Event Invitations.
- Kred is the world’s most transparent Influence Metric.
- To calculate a Kred score billions of tweets from the last 1,000 days are analyzed for influence
- Kred scores reflect Trust and Generosity, the foundations of strong relationships
- Influence is the ability to inspire action. It is scored on a 1,000 point scale.
To increase your Kred score estate agents need to engage with others
UK Estate Agencies
We have included estate agents that cover the UK including some of the areas with the populations of UK,s largest metropolitan counties in 2020, per the Office of National Statistics:
- Greater London – 8,986,000
- West Midlands (Birmingham) – 2,915,000
- Greater Manchester – 2,807,000
- West Yorkshire (Leeds-Bradford) – 2,308,000
- Merseyside (Liverpool) – 1,409,000
- South Yorkshire (Sheffield) – 1,392,000
- Tyne & Wear (Newcastle) – 1,125,000
…and of some of the bigger official “cities” they contain:
- Birmingham – 1,145,000
- Leeds – 789,000
- Sheffield – 580,000
- Manchester– 553,000
- Bradford– 532,000
- Liverpool – 492,000
- Bristol – 466,000
- Newcastle – 296,000
- Sunderland – 276,000
- Wolverhampton – 260,000
Advice for estate agents
MarrDigital is working with local businesses to improve their online presence and managing the tasks that are needed to outrank the competition. Services such as low social media management save businesses hours of time as well as being more effective than most in-house teams. Local search engine ranking in Berkshire
Behind MarrDigital is a Property Marketing Expert
Founder Nick Marr has been operating a number of property websites and is the founder of overseas property websites Homesgofast.com, Europeanproperty.com, and co-founder of TheHouseShop.com.
Nick started one of the first online estate agencies called The Little House Company in 1999! and qualified as an estate agent with the NAEA
“Promoting property online is not like any other service, with multiple property listings that change frequently search engine optimisation can be a challenge. Estate agents with a wider online presence including, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkdedIn and Pinterest have a great opportunity. People love looking at houses!”
See our Top Berkshire Estate Agents